Issues published before the current academic year
The following files are a partial archive of Gazette back issues. More files will be added as they are finished, which is dependent upon funding.
The PDFs are stored on Figshare, and each file can be downloaded and searched through. There isn't yet a means of searching through the files without opening them, although Figshare has promised this feature is on its way.
- archive files for volumes since 2010/11 are accessible for assistive technology
- archive files for earlier volumes have been scanned from the original printed and bound volumes, and are not accessible. These are very large files and are best downloaded rather than viewed in a web browser
- separate index files are provided below for files from 2010 onwards; an index is also included at the start of each volume
- volumes from 2000/1 onwards are available as redacted (public) editions as well as full editions which are only available to those members of the University with a single sign-on account*. The redacted files have student-related data omitted, but are otherwise complete
- volumes from earlier than 2000/1 are only available as full editions, which can be accessed by those members of the University with a single sign-on account but are not publicly available
- volumes which are more than 84 years old are publicly available, based on the lifespan assumption laid out in the National Archives' Guide to archiving personal data, p31 (opens in new window)
If you would like any of this content in an accessible format, or if you do not have a single sign-on account but require access to a pre-2000 volume, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you need to access and why you need it.
* Files which contain student-related data (degrees by resolution, awards and prizes, supplications for higher degrees and viva announcements for research degrees) may not be published online in order to comply with data protection legislation.